Sian Victoria is a relatable lifestyle blog, based in Birmingham covering topics on beauty, food, fashion, travel and hotels. The blog came to life on October 19th, 2010. Blogging was originally a little side project I enjoyed while running my online vintage shop, now eight years on it's what I do full time and I'm enormously passionate about it.
- Nominated for a UK Blog Awards for 'Travel'
- Nominated for a Birmingham award for 'Best Blogger'
- Guest blogger for Resorts World Birmingham
- Chiquito's Instagram story take over
- Coast to Coast Instagram story take over
- Burt's Bees Beauty Influencer Meet & Greet
- Birmingham Airport Christmas Shopping Challenge
- Recommended by Culture Trip as one of seven Birmingham bloggers you should follow.
- Featured in UniPapers, Free Radio, Champneys & Byrdie.
Hey, I'm Sian a 27 year old digital nomad currently living in the West Midlands, UK. What I love more than anything is exploring and being snap happy in a new place ticking off my never ending bucket list. I'm a green tea and charcoal face mask obsessive, who lives in PJ's whenever I'm not outside. When I'm not in my PJ's you'll find me eating and drinking my way around Birmingham, trying out the latest beauty treatments or even hiking up a mountain and jumping out of a plane somewhere.
- Masters in Public Relations at BCU
- 1st Class Degree in Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations
- Awarded 'Digital Communications Student of the Year' by BCU & Spark 44
- Google Digital Garage Certificate
What Sian Victoria likes to do 😀
As of April 20th - May 20th 2018:
- Monthly Page views: 3,629
- Unique users: 1,948
- Sessions: 2,204
- Avg session duration: 01:49
- Bounce rate: 42.83%
- Avg Instagram likes per post: 500+
BRANDS I'VE COLLABORATED WITH
- Resorts World Birmingham
- Birmingham Airport
- The Body Shop
- T2 Tea
- British Military Fitness
- Hello Fresh
- Blow LTD
- Burt's Bees
- The Major Series
- Cafe Rouge
- Bad Apple Hair
- Dyson Supersonic
- Panasonic Beauty
- Tesco Direct
- World Duty Free
- Debenhams Beauty
- Hula Hoops
- Haagen Dazs
- Visit Barbados....etc!