Rose Water Benefits for Skin & Hair
Awhile ago I read an article about the model Miranda Kerr using rose water in her daily beauty routine and have always thought about giving it ago. So I have been using it on my skin for a month now and thought I would write a review on how its worked so far. I have simply been using it as a cleanser and toner adding a generous amount to a cotton pad and letting my skin soak it up. It works really well at getting make-up off, it smells lovely and instantly gives you a great fresh face feel. I have been keeping it in the fridge so its chilled so it feels nice to put on my face.
Its actually supposed to be good for sun burns too I have read, yesterday I used it as a spritz in a spray bottle for my face and body, apparently it also works on your hair to promote hair growth and protect it from heat damage.
Rose water is supposed to dry up pimples to reduce acne, reduce the oiliness of skin, fade marks, dark sports and pigmentation and help with anti ageing to fight off signs of wrinkles and dullness.
After using Rose water for a month my skin has had a nice glow, it has been less oily as I have not had to use my Kleenex oil sheets and it does look like my marks are starting to be less visible and its definitely helped with the dark circles under my eyes.
I am going to carry on using it everyday, in the hope I can achieve amazing youthful skin like Miranda Kerr as you can see it definitely works for her, my mom has now started to use it so we have all been stocking up every time we go to Asda.
rose water benefits for Skin:
- Helps to maintain you skins PH balance
- Fights acne, eczema and dermatitis
- Hydrates, revitalises, moistures and smooths dry skin
- Heals scars, cuts and wounds, works well on stretch marks
- Calms skin and eases any stress and anxiety when inhaled
- Tones skin, offering anti-bacterial properties
- Strengthens skin cells and regenerates skin tissue
- Helps revitalise ageing skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Great at removing make-up
rose water benefits for hair:
- Helps to treat dandruff and mild scalp inflammation
- Recovers quality of hair
Fancy reading more beauty posts?