The Body Shop Tea Tree Range Review
The Body Shop within Resorts World Birmingham have 40% off on all beauty products, so I picked a Tea Tree gift set to help reduce my oily to combination skin...
The Body Shop is one of my favourite beauty brands, especially over the last couple of years when I have become more aware about the benefits of purchasing natural ingredients from ethical and sustainable suppliers. When I found out
Resorts World Birmingham had an outlet store I was looking forward to visiting to check out their discounted make-up, body, hair and face products. Whenever I walk into a Body Shop store it always takes me back to my teen years when me and my friends would spend hours sniffing the body butters, cherry lip balms and spending all our pocket money in-store.
There is a great selection of products in the Resorts World Birmingham store, all with up to 40% off RRP which is a fantastic saving and so much cheaper compared to the high-street. There are a lot of products arranged in gift bags, which was perfect as I made an extra saving by buying in a bundle. I brought the Tea Tree gift set, which featured a few products that I had tried in the past so I knew I had to buy the set to complete my beauty regime. The gift set includes 5 standard sized products all for £21.30, which works out at £4.26 each, bargain!
Tea Tree is an ingredient that works wonders on the skin, it’s an ingredient I have always used to treat my oily and blemished prone skin.
The gift set includes:
- Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner – This leaves the skin feeling cool and refreshed. It sweeps away traces of impurities, leaving the skin looking clearer and mattified.
- Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser – The foam is brilliant for washing away dirt and excess oil.
- Tea Tree Squeaky Clean Scrub – This exfoliator has been a favourite of mine for a while now, and it does a great job at removing dead skin cells and unclogging stubborn pores.
- Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask – The clay mask feels lovely on the skin, its green and has a silky feel. I try to use the mask twice a week as I notice my skin has less breakouts when I use it regularly with all the other Tea Tree products.
- Tea Tree Targeted Gel – When I do get the odd spot, I apply a small amount of this blemish stick on the area, by morning I find that it’s reduced in size and is less noticeable.
If your heading to Resorts World Birmingham soon, then these gift sets from The Body Shop make a great Christmas gift for friends and family who love to have a good pamper. The more you buy from The Body Shop outlet store, the more you save too!
Disclaimer: Gift set was paid for using a complimentary gift card from Resorts World Birmingham - all words and photos are my own